WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is a Quebec-based leader in providing cloud solutions services, data governance and advanced analytics. They are ready to soar by boosting their existing market share in criminal intelligence & fraud investigation. They need someone to lead that growth by creating new business opportunities through identifying, validating, and driving new opportunities.
Because you are looked to as an expert, you must have sold cloud solutions and services. You talk to senior decision-makers about advanced analytics, data governance and cloud solutions services for days with energetic enthusiasm. Building and nurturing relationships is how you thrive.
We need someone who lives in Ottawa or Montreal and has a valid driver’s license and a clean criminal record.
- University degree in business administration, criminal intelligence analysis or related field
- 5+ years experience in selling technology solutions for criminal intelligence & fraud investigation
- A born problem solver who is a natural leader with good judgement
- Must have experience working at the government level as well as the provincial and city police
- Strong written English skill with experience writing customer proposals; Bilingualism is an asset
- Salary is competitive with uncapped commission structure
- Work from home
- Global company with international clients you’ve heard of
- Committed to continuous learning, training and knowledge sharing