WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client in the photography industry is searching for two top, creative personalities to join its all-female sales team at their Toronto office in the trendy Leslieville neighborhood, and in downtown Montreal. As a Boutique Sales Executive, you are responsible for achieving sales targets through developing solid client relationships while promoting the company’s values and providing excellent client experiences.
You have a proven track record of achieving sales goals by motivating customers all while being a positive light in their day. This role requires you to be confident and supportive; resilient and persistent; personable and positive; competitive and a team player; and engaging and charismatic. You must have a natural flair for storytelling and presentation. You will not only flex your sales muscles, but you will have the opportunity to dabble in artistic photography and administrative tasks – providing you with a well-rounded, multidisciplinary employment experience.
- Extensive sales expertise; minimum of 3+ years’ experience (with references)
- Experience in hospitality and/or luxury hospitality
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to efficiently work in fast-paced environments; must work well under pressure
- Knowledge of MacOS
- Interest in photography and/or experience in a similar field
- Interest and/or knowledge of professional makeup and hairstyling
- Competitive salary & commission (earning potential of up to $100,000/year)
- Set hours; Work with entirely female-led team
- Elegantly designed space located in the desirable neighborhood of Leslieville
- Full-time employee benefits (complete group insurance benefits package after 4 months)
- Generous Employee Referral Program