WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client in the photography industry is searching for a creative top performer to join its sales team at their studio in Miami’s desirable Design District.
As a Boutique Sales Executive, you are responsible for achieving sales targets through developing solid client relationships while promoting the company’s values and providing excellent client experiences.
You have a track record of achieving sales goals by motivating customers while being a positive light in their day. You are confident and supportive; resilient and persistent; personable and positive; competitive and a team player; and engaging and charismatic. You have a flair for storytelling and presentation, and exhibit passion when representing the brand to clients. You will flex your sales muscles, and will have the opportunity to dabble in artistic photography and administrative tasks – providing you with a uniquely well-rounded, multidisciplinary employment experience.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Extensive sales expertise, with a minimum of 2+ years previous experience
- Able to make female clientele feel safe and comfortable in a vulnerable & intimate setting
- Experience in luxury, high-end hospitality or similar environments
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced environments with a customer-first approach
- Interest and/or experience in photography, professional makeup and hairstyling
- Competitive salary & commission (earning potential of up to $100,000/year)
- Full-time employee benefits: life, health and dental
- Elegantly designed working space located in Miami’s Design District with VIP parking included
- Female-led team, a supportive work environment
- The opportunity to uplift others and spread positive energy every day