WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
An iconic, Montreal-based restaurant franchise is looking for an Area Manager to ensure compliance and consistency across territory stores. The role is essential to the growth of the franchise as it is bridges the boots on the ground directly to management, so fit and professionalism are very important.
They need someone who is not afraid to be the one point of contact between the franchisees and the company. This role serves as a key partner and business consultant for franchisees. That means you can step up when you’re needed as a coach, but also reinforce company policies and protocols.
Your performance will be measured by the strength of the relationships you build, along with healthy financial business performance, customer satisfaction and operations for all restaurants within your assigned region.
- 3+ years operational experience with P&L responsibility in franchised restaurant industry is required
- University degree preferred in Business, Commerce, or Management
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, identify issues and their causes, and use good judgment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken); valid driver’s license and willing to travel within region
- Salary: $60,000
- Car allowance
- Proud Montreal-based franchise
- Iconic quick-services restaurant