WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client, based in the United States, is growing their Montreal team by adding an aftermarket team manager to retain customers and support a sustainable sales funnel. They need a special breed of professional: Someone who can oversee customer service, sales, parts & technical teams, while monitoring KPIs to ensure customer satisfaction and continued sales growth.
You will be in the trenches while also helping management by creating and monitoring annual budgets & forecasts, building KPI’s, providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and influencing change.
You speak fluent English but can also communicate fluently in Spanish or French. As their customers are world-wide, our client needs a regional expert to deliver the highest quality service in local languages.
This is a full-time role that works remotely. They will provide you with a laptop and full training, as long as you supply the internet connection. Quebec and Ontario candidates are invited to apply!
- University degree, preferably from a Business or Technical program with at least 5 years of experience in aftermarket, call center and customer service management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PPT) and web tools; dynamic CRM software user
- You are motivated, passionate, creative, and curious; organized and results-driven
- Investigative mind that questions the status quo; excited by new technologies
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator in English; bilingual an asset (French or Spanish)
- Must be able to travel (currently limited)
- Salary: $55,000 – $70,000
- Full benefits package
- Matches RRSP contributions
- 3 weeks vacation
- Global company based in the USA