WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our global client, based in the United States, is growing their sales team and looking for an east-coast aftermarket sales account executive to identify, target and win new business in the industrial vacuum furnace market.
You’re not shy to ask the tough questions, are extremely persuasive and can negotiate your way into profitable deals. People seem to like you and marketing teams are your best allies. You know how to use marketing tools to maximize sales opportunities, put together and deliver product presentations and hold your own at digital trade shows.
More than just the soft-skills, you’re extremely meticulous and can generate complex charts & graphs, spreadsheets and presentations. You thrive when you set, measure and achieve goals and meet quotas.
Are you the relentless “hunter” we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of Heat-Treating support, Furnaces, Hot Zones, Engineering Upgrades with experience closing sales at B- and C-suite levels preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint); comfortable using web-based applications
- Autonomous and self-motivated with a sense of urgency and consistent follow-ups
- Able to travel 80% of the time or more; have valid driver’s license
- Must be fluent in English, written and verbal
- Salary: USD $75,000 +
- Full benefits package
- Matches 401K contributions
- 3 weeks vacation
- Global company based in the USA