WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
A downtown law firm that has been around for three decades is ready to hire an experienced accounts receivable clerk to manage invoicing, collections and handle payment inquiries.
Because this role is client-facing, you must be bilingual and have excellent tact. Our client wants their customers to have a wonderful experience down to the last interaction, so you have to be respectful, posses a great bedside manner and exhibit good judgement.
Lastly, they need someone who fits right in. This firm is like a family. They work hard and play harder.
Is this the opportunity you’ve been waiting for?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role; legal firm experience an asset
- Knowledge of Juris Evolution (asset)
- Ability to build rapport with customers and establish payment solutions aligned with their needs and financial means
- Organized, thorough, rigourous and exceptional attention to detail
- Multi-tasker who can prioritize, work independently and within teams
- Must be perfectly fluent in English and French, written and oral
- Salary based on experience ($40,000 +)
- Group matching RSP & insurance
- Vibrant culture – group activities, sports, parties etc…
- 3 weeks vacation
- Centrally located at Peel metro station