WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is hiring in Montreal’s Ville Saint-Laurent for a one-year contract!
They need a new Accounts Payable associate to join their team, to help them process vendor invoices and payments, reconcile vendor statements and participate in the month-end functions. If you have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in the retail sector, we need to talk.
This is a full-time position that pays for 40 hours per week.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a retail environment
- • Autonomous, responsible, reliable, flexible, and adaptable personality
- • Detail-oriented and a high level of accuracy with a drive to meet deadlines
- • Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- • Intermediate knowledge of Excel; knowledge of Great Plains is an asset
- • Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal – English and French are a must
- Great salary with immediate benefits
- Employee discounts on products
- Canadian company with Quebec roots
- Over 30 years in the industry
- Publicly traded on the TSX
- Diverse leadership team