WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Technician to join our client’s team in the West Island. As an integral part of a law firm specializing in commercial, business, and civil law, you will actively contribute to its continuous growth.
Your primary responsibility will be managing the complete accounting cycle with proficiency. This includes handling accounts payable and receivable, overseeing invoicing management, coordinating and supervising accounting activities, conducting bank reconciliations, and preparing accurate payroll using Nethris. You will also be responsible for the timely preparation of government remittances and other priority claims. Additional duties may be assigned to ensure the smooth functioning of the position.
- Proven experience as an Accounting Technician or similar role
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and regulations
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with legal accounting is preferred but not required
- Competitive Salary of $55k+
- 4-day work week
- Flexible and hybrid working hours
- Emphasis on personal development with training and advancement
- 4 weeks of vacation (including 2 weeks at Christmas) PLUS 6 wellness days