WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is hiring for a central role in accounting in Ville St-Laurent! This is a work-from-home position during COVID-19 restrictions.
This prominent retail brand is looking for someone who is ready to improve the quality of the company’s financial data and processes.
You will support the General Accounting team by filing GST/QST returns and liaising with Revenu Quebec, managing and preparing journal entries and validating imported sales data in the sub-system.
You will also be supporting the team through validations and reconciliations, and performing assisting with the preparation of year-end audit files.
- University degree in accounting or equivalent with 4 to 5 years of accounting experience in a similar position
- French and English spoken and written; Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work, strong analytical and organizational skills and good team spirit
- Autonomous and responsible with advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook; knowledge of Great Plains is an asset
- Experience in the retail sector is an asset
- Employee discounts on products
- Canadian company with Quebec roots
- Over 30 years in the industry
- Publicly traded on the TSX
- Diverse leadership team