WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our Canadian client has been a leader in the commercial food service industry for over 25 years. They are looking to add an Account Manager to their growing team in the Montreal office, who can develop and nurture client relationships while liaising with construction and architectural suppliers.
As a primary point of contact for corporate clients, you will manage relationships with an eye to up-sell, cross-sell and consistently grow accounts. We need to find someone who is motivated by delivering exceptional customer service rooted in expertise and problem solving. Most importantly, you must love coffee. You will represent reputable, quality coffee brands and outstanding operations teams, you must be a next-level professional.
Are you ready for this opportunity? Because we are here knocking…
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (marketing, commerce, etc…)
- Minimum of 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience; must understand construction project planning and execution
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365; uses CRM as integral part of workflow
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be a fluent communicator, written and verbal, English and French
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial team culture
- Free gym access
- As much coffee as you want