WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
Our client is hiring for a central role in accounting in Ville St-Laurent for a 12-month contract!
This prominent brand is looking for someone who is meticulous, detail-oriented and agile.
The buck stops with you. As the Sales Audit/Inventory Control Accounting Technician you verify the integrity of the transactional data coming in from the brand’s retail stores. This means that you will be building relationships across the company, are an open-minded team player who thrives in a fast-
Among other things, you will be responsible for bank reconciliations, managing notifications of insurance payments received, reviewing the status of data flow and performing weekly refund & discount audits. You will be instrumental in supporting teams to reach their goals.
- DEC in accounting or 5 years of equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail; understand the flow of cash & inventory
- Expert user of Excel and Outlook with working knowledge of the Inventory Module in Great Plains
- Basic understanding of store software (COS/MVE)
- Fluent in English and French
- Great salary with immediate benefits
- Employee discounts on products
- Canadian company with Quebec roots
- Over 30 years in the industry
- Publicly traded on the TSX
- Diverse leadership team