Sales Rock Star – Telecom and Communications
Montreal, QC Canada – Full Time Employment
Our client is looking for a passionate Sales Rock Star who loves to get to the bottom of a problem. Someone who is hungry, intelligent, and flexible. Your primary role will be to generate demand for the company’s products and services across North America, grow the customer base within an assigned territory, and manage those ongoing customer relationships.
Acting as a general manager for your accounts, you are responsible for developing long-term relationships with new and existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You enjoy working with a cross-functional team to come up with creative solutions to meet your clients’ needs and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions. Your goal is to generate revenue and ensure your customer’s experience exceeds expectations.
- Identify and target new opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and log in CRM.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven B2B account management in complex selling environments, enterprise sales, or other relevant experience- a true hunter.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently but you know when to ask for guidance.
- Have a good sense of humour: you must have the ability to make and take a joke.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive health insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Cell phone reimbursements/upgrades
- PC or MAC environment options
- Fruit basket and espresso
- Team activities and Happy hour Fridays
- Located in the heart of downtown, close to the train, and connected to metro via underground
- Wear what you like dress code
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to Melanie Diotte at email@example.com or call (514) 572-6378.Send your resume