Sales Manager – Industrial Distributor
Montreal, QC Canada – Full Time Employment
Reporting to the General Manager, this very import role includes but is not limited to the following list of duties.
- Sales staff management, including team building, mentoring, training and motivating an experienced and passionate team of sales people
- Schedule and facilitate weekly sales meetings, provide market intel and current trends
- Oversee and ensure our marketing, outcall and offerings program’s targets are achieved with daily reporting
- Provide consistent and accurate monitoring of our CRM data and customer profiles
- Evaluate inside sales performance, with regards to phone time and margins, create, plan and implement continuous improvement strategies
- Develop and oversee a block of sales accounts with goal of $500,000 per month in sales
- Work with inside/outside sales staff to assist each territory in achieving a minimum sales target of $500,000 per month
- Oversee all blanket orders, including monitoring the material in W8, deliveries and ensure the terms of the contracts are being met
- Sales staff scheduling to ensure adequate floor coverage at all times
- Recognize, evaluate and capitalize on opportunities within current account base
- Maintain a work environment of open interaction and collaboration, (team building) to ensure high employee morale
- Assist in hiring, training and mentoring new sales staff as expected growth will demand
- Spearhead new business development strategies with outside staff and senior management
- Monitor account activity for under achieving patterns, implement proactive corrective measures to ensure account stability
- Continually monitor underachieving accounts and work to correct situation
- Collaborate information from inside and outside sales staff to determine levels of our market penetration. Use info for targeted direct marketing program.
- Maintain a strong relationship between warehouse and sales department, through open and honest communication and collaboration to do what’s best for the company.
Competitive Salary and benefits offered.
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to Melanie Diotte at email@example.com or call (514) 572-6378.Send your resume