Our Resume Services
Recruiters and HR Managers screen through tons of resumes but only the exceptional ones get noticed. Research shows that they only spend an average of 6.25 seconds looking at a candidate’s résumé before deciding whether he or she is a fit for a job. Your resume is a critical document and a key marketing tool.
Eximius Personnel offers several resume solutions to help you land your dream job, ranging from an uncluttered, well-defined and professional Classic style, to customized state-of-the-art visual resumes. Whether you have an existing CV or we have to start from scratch, we will feature your work experience and skills in an amazing way. Our resumes are suitable for applying for jobs via e-mail or uploading to a job website. All of our resumes include a free customized cover letter.
The Classic resume is a great option for those on a budget. The Eximius team will work with you to be objective and clearly define your work experience and career highlights. We will weed out the miscellaneous information that you just don’t need to include.
We can also design a superb one-page visual resume which will stand out amongst a pile of black and white. Today, in a highly visual, multi-media world, it makes sense that a visual curriculum vitae of your skills and accomplishments are at least part of the answer. Not to mention, when you have Eximius Personnel create a custom visual resume, you also receive the added bonus of the Classic style for your personal use as well.
Through our team of senior recruiters, professional writers and graphic designers, Eximius Personnel can craft a resume that that is guaranteed to impress any potential employer. It’s time to break the mold and reinvent your resume. For a quote on any of our resumes services, please contact Melanie Diotte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (514) 572-6378.
Here are the key benefits to having a customized, visual resume through Eximius Personnel:
- Enhances your personal brand and image.
- Competitive differentiator between you and other job candidates.
- Showcases talents related/required for a targeted role.
- Shows high-level of creativity and originality.
- Demonstrates great presentation skills.
Resume tips to live by:
Your resume is not about your past, it is about your future.
- It is not a confessional. In other words, you don’t have to “tell all.” Don’t include irrelevant information.
- Don’t write a list of job descriptions. Write achievements and career highlights!
- Promote only skills you enjoy using. Never write about things you don’t want to repeat.
- Be honest. You can be creative, but don’t lie.
- Make sure you pick the right key words based on your career objectives.
- Use an effective title or tagline.