Marketing Manager ( Software Solutions)
Montreal, QC Canada – $60-$70k Compensation – Full Time Employment
Our client is looking for a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager whose primary role will to support sales by managing marketing activities to drive traffic to the website and generate marketing qualified leads.
This is a tactical role where you will be responsible for developing marketing collateral, supporting content creation, managing social media and all advertising campaigns. You enjoy working with a cross-functional team to come up with creative solutions to attract potential and convert them into leads all while and ensuring a top-notch customer/user experience.
- Create tools and templates for sales and marketing activities.
- Create and manage inbound marketing campaigns.
- Design and develop landing pages for inbound marketing campaigns.
- Manage and monitor ongoing key words to improve SEO for website and landing pages.
- Manage social media: build following, post content, monitor trends, and identify opportunities.
- Create all ongoing marketing and branding collateral to support sales.
- Determine optimal placement of advertising for campaigns.
- Manage internal editorial team for weekly blog post content: manage calendar, edit content, publish, and distribute.
- Update content as required on Website via WordPress CMS.
- Identify different and unique sources for generating leads: RFP systems, forums, job postings, etc.
- 5 years plus experience in marketing
- Experience managing a website: SEO, updating content, creating written, graphic and video content.
- Experience managing social media channels.
- Ability to work independently but you know when to ask for guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Working knowledge of Hubspot and WordPress.
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive health insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Cell phone reimbursements/upgrades
- PC or MAC environment options
- Fruit basket and espresso
- Team activities and Happy hour Fridays
- Located in the heart of downtown, close to the train, and connected to metro via underground
- Wear what you like dress code
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to Melanie Diotte at email@example.com or call (514) 572-6378.Send your resume