Financial Advisor – Ville St.Laurent
Montreal, QC Canada – Full Time Employment
Looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a professional career with unlimited earning potential? A chance to be your own boss and build a business? Or are you looking for an opportunity where you can specialize and become a respected expert in your field?
The advisor career
Our client’s advisors are self-employed individuals who are contracted to help clients achieve lifetime financial security. In addition to selling market-leading insurance and wealth products, they develop long-term relationships with clients and are there to help them plan for each stage of their lives.
While advisors run their own business, they benefit from the support, marketing programs, industry-leading reward structure and ongoing training that come with being a part of the Career Sales Force.
If you decide that the advisor career is for you, your first step will be to build a client base. To do this, you’ll identify people who need our products and services. By getting to know clients’ wants and needs, you will help them develop a comprehensive financial strategy and recommend products that will help them build their savings and protect their families, businesses, and financial futures.
- Grow your client base through prospecting and meeting with existing and potential clients to complete financial needs analysis.
- Implement your suggestions through the sale of life insurance, health insurance, wealth accumulation, and savings products.
- Provide ongoing financial advice tailored to your clients needs.
- Build your credibility and gain the trust of the people you serve through a holistic, client service approach.
- You are a natural communicator who excels at networking and building lasting relationships.
- Your community involvement demonstrates your interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with new people quickly.
- You have a professional demeanour and superior business development and prospecting skills.
- Your strong business acumen and organizational skills will enable you to confidently provide recommendations to clients.
- Your values and ethics are driven by your sense of integrity and honesty.
- Your dedication to success is centred on building trusted relationships, strong work ethic, persistence and desire to reach your full potential.
- Past experience in: sales, finance, insurance and investments, consulting, management, banking, business ownership, retail, health services, hospitality, marketing or customer service is an asset.
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to Melanie Diotte at email@example.com or call (514) 572-6378.Send your resume