Business Development Representative – Social Economy and Recycling
Montreal, QC Canada – Full Time Employment
Are you looking for a real opportunity to reach your career goals?
Our client is a social economy and waste management business specialized in collecting and recycling textiles. Always on the lookout for new trends and on the cutting edge of logistics technology, they are constantly innovating to effectively serve their community stakeholders. They are presently looking for a Business Development Representative to cover the Greater Montreal area.
Main Tasks and Duties:
• B2B (door-to-door), offer a service;
• Able to work on the road and cover territories;
• Work on achieving company goals;
• Establish and maintain client relationships and maintain current client service;
• Manage other growth related duties as assigned, able to work /coordinate with administration/other team members;
• Follow up with cites and municipalities when required.
Skills and qualifications:
• French, written and spoken, English – asset
• Proven track record in sales/business development
• Excellent communication skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Good negotiation and follow-up skills
• A valid driver’s license
• Positive and professional attitude
• Confident, creative, outgoing and hardworking
Remuneration: Salary + Commission + Expenses+ growth potential
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to Melanie Diotte at email@example.com or call (514) 572-6378.Send your resume