Account Manager – Electronic Components
Montreal, QC Canada – Full Time Employment
Our client is planning to fill 2 New exciting Sales position openings (Components and Production solutions group) for the Quebec Market. The positions contain a mix of both Inside and Outside sales. The ultimate goal is to further penetrate the market and increase overall sales for continued company growth. Sales and Industry experience is an asset but not required.
- Direct, in-field Business to Business Sales (B2B), with the ability to meet sales targets.
- Contact and visit prospective customers to introduce the company, position the product and service strengths.
- Be Creative and Demonstrate the company’s key differentiators to its customers and prospects.
- Based on customers’ applications, recommend products to engineers to successfully attain design wins.
- Work with both customer buyers and engineers to develop opportunities and win business.
- Ongoing customer maintenance to defend and grow the business while providing regular customer service.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products and prices.
- Career advancement to sales management positions is possible with additional training and/or experience.
Required Skills and Experience (proven)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (French / English) required.
- Demonstrates good judgment
- Highly organized with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Problem solver.
- Driven by results.
- High energy.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to Melanie Diotte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (514) 572-6378.Send your resume